Enter London’s greatest boules tournament. The French sport calls for landing the metal balls to a small wooden ball. Round up some mates & submit your team of three. Free coffee & croissants.
Sun 7th June 2015 at 09:30
Sun 7th June 2015 at 19:00
Enter London’s greatest boules tournament with your mates on Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 June at Barnard Park, Islington
Pétanque is great fun. The French sport calls for landing the metal balls as close as possible to a small wooden ball. Round up some mates and submit your team of three. There’s coffee and croissants for all players, while artisanal food markets, entertainment and kids’ activities will keep the onlookers interested. Have you got what it takes to be crowned the Londonaise pétanque champion? Tickets are for teams of three, and includes free coffee and croissants for all tournament players. Teams should arrive for 9:30am, tournament starts at 10am.
How to enter: http://www.thelondonaise.co/#!registration/
1. Download the Registration Form and save as Word Document
2. Complete the Registration document and transfer the entry fee (Bank Transfer or PayPal).
3. Email the completed document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. You will receive an email confirming whether your registration has been successful.
5. If you have any questions, please email us at: email@example.com
We will be involving children and local schools to introduce them and their families to the game of Pétanque to get them involved and keep them involved for future years. The tournament will have some exciting fun moments as well as artisanal food markets, entertainment and kids activities throughout the day in Barnard Park in London. Looking forward to a fun day out!