We kick off 2017 meeting Nicholas Lander, restaurant critic for Financial Times, and Anna Hansen, chef/owner at The Modern Pantry.
Fri 20th January 2017 at 09:00
Fri 20th January 2017 at 10:45
For our very first breakfast in 2017, we've invited Nicholas Lander, restaurant critic and author. Since 1989 Nick has been the restaurant critic for the Financial Times. He has also written a number of books about the restaurant industry, including The Art of the Restaurateur and the newly launched On the Menu: The World’s Favourite Piece of Paper.
Anna Hansen’s fusion cooking blends the best of sustainable British produce with flavours and textures from around the globe. From Margot and Fergus Henderson’s first restaurant, the French House Dining Room to being mentored by Peter Gordon at his Sugar Club restaurant in the 90's, she now heads her own successful eateries, The Modern Pantry in Clerkenwell and Finsbury Square. In 2012 Anna was awarded an MBE for services to the restaurant industry.
Our breafast will take place in the private dining room at The Modern Pantry in Finsbury Square.
Event Terms & Conditions:
1. Tickets must be paid for in advance to guarantee entry on the day.
2. Tickets are only refundable and transferable with 72 hours notice.
3. Additional food and drinks not specified in the breakfast menu to be paid in full by the member or guest on the day.
4. Dietary requirements to be requested in advance. Host venues may not be able to offer alternative options without advance notice.
5. Service charge is included in the ticket