Make 2017 'Your' year by becoming empowered and confident in your workplace.
A lunchtime mini workshop from leading UK Confidence Coach, Jo Painter.
Tue 24th January 2017 at 12:15
Tue 24th January 2017 at 13:00
This lunchtime mini workshop will give you tips and techniques to appear and feel confident at work, from leading UK Confidence Coach Jo Painter of Confidence Coaching For Women
You will learn how to:
- Feel empowered to demonstrate your abilities and potential
- Voice your opinions and thoughts assertively
- Speak up confidently in meetings
- Deal with difficult colleagues
- Ask for a promotion or pay rise
Following the workshop you will have the opportunity to arrange a free 30mins consultation with Jo Painter.
The workshop also includes a brown bag lunch (please inform us of any dietary requiements) and 10% of any profits will go to the Red Cross.
There are 2 event times 12.15pm or 1.15pm and the workshop lasts 45 to 60mins