‘A window into the art world’
'Brilliant, generous and well informed. Recommended!'
‘A wondrous art safari which had a massive impact on my practice’
Thu 17th July 2014 at 10:45
Tue 7th October 2014 at 17:00
Sorry this event has now been cancelled
Join us for this special ZAP day out & tour of the 2014 Folkestone Triennial
- Discover a whole other art world and scene, discover hidden art gallery gems, get exclusive access to a curated tour of Folkestone Triennial and the Folkestone Fringe Festival
- Explore a range of diverse gallery models - commercial, artist-led and public galleries and how they function
- Meet and talk to gallery directors/curators/ artists and get to ask questions about their exhibitions, ethos & opportunities.
- Spend an afternoon networking, debating and discussing art with artists, arts professionals and ZAP
- Get insight into artistic processes, ideas, mediums and materials
- A fantastic research opportunity, inspirational, thought provoking. This is an opportunity to think about your own artistic practice, build on your knowledge and critical context.
- Fantastic value for a priceless art tour.