- Create & publish events in a few clicks
- Customise beautiful, mobile & responsive event pages
- Upload eye-catching images, videos or other media
- Create a variety of ticket types
- Make the event private or viewable by everyone
- Sell tickets worldwide in any currency
- Personalise your profile page to gather followers
- Track ticket sales and other event statistics in real-time
- Customise e-ticket & Passbook design
- Interact with attendees via email or push notifications
- Adjust ticket availability up to the event date
- Export all event data in different formats
- Manage sales on-the-go through the app
- Check in attendees at the door through the app
- Create an unlimited number of email marketing campaigns
- Create promotional codes to selected attendees
- Use your own website or blog to sell tickets
- Send emails & push notifications to your attendees
- Start affiliate programs for your events to sell through reps
- Target users based on their location and personal preferences
- Gather followers and positive ratings
Complete Ticketing SolutionKweekWeek provides organisers with a market leading solution to manage all aspects of their events, from ticketing to at the door check-in regardless of the number of attendees.
Beautiful Event PagesCreate events in a few clicks, customise the design and start selling from beautiful, responsive event pages via the Website or the apps.
Attract the Right AudienceUsers discover events based on their location, personal preferences and past behaviour. They can also follow their favourite organisers and receive the latest updates from them.
Safe & Scalable InfrastructureOur payment processing system is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. All credit card information is encrypted with the strongest industry-standard cryptographic protocols such as SSL.
No Commission on Ticket SalesKweekWeek’s pricing is the most effective globally regardless of the size of your event. Benefit from all the functionalities of the platform from only £49.99/$79.99/€69.99 a month.
100% Data OwnershipKeep full control of all the information collected during the event sales process including customer data, purchase details, questionnaire responses and sales statistics.
Full Marketing SolutionSend up to 50,000 email invites per month to your contacts, reach out to previous attendees or interact with them during your event with the integrated email marketing tool offered on the platform.
Integration at WillCreate affiliate links to track bookings, integrate check out buttons or the full booking process on your website or blog. All integrated booking forms are fully responsive and adjust to any screen size.
Ticketing for All EventsCreate all types of tickets whether Free, Paid, Registration only or Donation and customise everything from availability dates to accessibility and currency.
- Access all platform tools & functionalities
- Customisable & responsive event pages
- Promote events worldwide in multiple currencies
- Integrate booking form to sell on your own website
- Create promotional & discount codes
- Collect attendee information through questionnaires
- Control access to private event pages
- Track event analytics & sales statistics
- Target users based on location & interests
- Integrate with your social media accounts
- Check in attendees at the door with the app
- Fast & secure payment processing
- 100% control over attendee information
- Scalable infrastucture for high traffic events
- Send up to 2,000 email invites per day
- Email support
A payment processing fee of
3.5% + 50p
per sold ticket is not included in the above prices. This fee can be passed on to the customers. For more information, please check out our
Code First: Girls are complete KweekWeek converts. The platform is really easy to use, has great integration and has really useful features such as questions which enable you to get necessary information from attendees.
KweekWeek is a fantastic platform that has made reaching and interacting with our audience so easy and enjoyable!
KweekWeek certainly helped us get the word out about our event, with a newsletter blast and social promotion to get in front of an additional audience. Really appreciated the support and friendly assistance throughout. Thanks KweekWeek!
Kweek Week is a fantastic platform to browse, book and experience the coolest, quirky events in London. It’s what London has been missing and we love the fact that it’s so easy to use!
Thanks the large follower base we've gathered on KweekWeek, our events sell out faster than ever before
The best integrated event ticketing & promotion solution for large venues.
- What is KweekWeek?
- KweekWeek is an events marketplace that connects event organisers and attendees in a revolutionary way by combining event discovery, ticketing, promotion and management under one umbrella.
- How does it all work?
- KweekWeek personalises the event discovery process through an in-built algorithm that tracks every user’s tastes, interests and location. Users can pick specific event categories and follow organisers that are of interest. As an event organiser, these features will help you target appropriate users who are already using KweekWeek, giving you the best opportunity to ensure that your event sells out.
- How do I book an Event?
- Booking tickets for an event you'd like to attend is very simple. Click ‘Book Now’ on the event page, choose the number of tickets you wish to purchase and fill in your card details if it is your first time buying tickets on KweekWeek. You also have the secure option of saving your card details in your account to make it even quicker to buy tickets for events in the future. We accept all debit and credit cards including American Express, Visa and MasterCard. Events can be booked via the KweekWeek website or through our iOS and Android apps.
- Where do I find my tickets?
- There are several ways you can access the tickets you’ve booked. You will be emailed your PDF tickets immediately after your purchase. You can also access them in the ’Tickets’ section of your Dashboard or on the event page itself where there is an option to ‘View Tickets’. Finally, through the KweekWeek iOS or Android app, the tickets will also be stored under ’Tickets’.
- How do I find events?
- Our mission at KweekWeek is to offer you the best events so you never get bored. The KweekWeek homepage will display a selection of the 'Featured’ events (these are recommended by us), Trending events and much more. You can go through all the various categories in the Browse section and search by price, location, date or event name. Finally, you will receive personalised suggestions on the Discover tab in your Dashboard.
- How safe is it to book tickets on KweekWeek?
- Booking with KweekWeek is as safe as it gets. We are a full member of The Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers (STAR), which is the leading self-regulatory body for the entertainment ticketing industry across the United Kingdom and whose members include the biggest ticketing companies. We are also using Stripe as our payment processing system, certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1 and all credit card information is encrypted with strong industry-standard cryptographic protocols such as SSL while in transit through our systems. These are the most stringent and secure levels of certification available.
- How do refunds work?
- KweekWeek is an events marketplace connecting attendees and organisers. Refunds policies are therefore specific to each event and the organisers decide if any refunds are allowed and the amounts. You can contact hosts directly via the event page.
- Where is KweekWeek available?
- KweekWeek can be accessed all over the world. As an event organiser, the platform allows you to customise all aspects of your event from location, description, images to currency. and much more.
- What does it mean to follow someone?
- The easiest way to make sure you never miss a show, concert or any other event from your favourite event hosts is to ‘Follow’ them on KweekWeek. By doing so, you will be notified as soon as they publish a new event, giving you the opportunity to be the first to grab a ticket! As an event organiser, the more followers you gather the higher your events appear in the suggestions to users so this is a great way to increase sales and also gain legitimacy.
- How do I contact a host?
- Questions about refunds, ticket name changes and all issues relating to the event are dealt with by the event host. To get in touch with a host, you just need click on 'Contact' under 'Host information’ on the host’s profile page or from the event page. A pop-up box will appear where you can type a private message to the host.
- Do I need to signup to buy or book a ticket?
- In order to send you your booking confirmation and the PDF we need you to sign up to KweekWeek. The process is very light as all you need to do is click on 'Sign Up' on the top right-hand side of our homepage and then you will be asked whether you would like to sign up with either your Facebook account (the email address you will receive notifications will then be the address linked to your Facebook account) or you can manually enter your email address. Once you have signed up, you will be given the option to change your pre-selected username and you can also enter your referral code if you have one from a friend.
- What is the Affiliate Program?
- The Affiliate Program gives event hosts the opportunity of promoting their events across a wider channel by offering commission to users for sharing and selling tickets on their behalf. Once you join a host’s affiliate program you will receive a unique and anonymous link to share.
- How much does it cost to use KweekWeek as a event organiser?
- KweekWeek offers the most cost effective pricing regardless of the size of your event. The platform is free to use if you are not charging anything for bookings. For paid events you can choose between a low commission of 10.0% of the ticket price or go for a monthly subscription from £49.99 and never pay commissions per tickets again! The payment processing fee is 3.5% + 50p and can be passed on to the buyer.
- How do I create an Event?
- As an event host, you can add events in a few clicks by clicking on the 'Add Event' button in the top menu. Once you have filled the relevant information, you will then be able to choose to either go for a commission based pricing or sign up to the subscription plan.